Born to Kill Index du Forum

Born to Kill Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

New PSG Boss Reveals Neymar Meeting

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Born to Kill Index du Forum -> L'Ambassade -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 09:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: New PSG Boss Reveals Neymar Meeting Répondre en citant

Superstar Neymar has been tipped by many to sb0bet join Real Madrid next season, but incoming Paris Saint-Germain manager Thomas Tuchel has now revealed that he recently had a meeting with the Brazilian. Will the former FC Barcelona star quit the French giants?The former Borussia Dortmund boss will take over from Unai Emery at PSG in the 2018/19 campaign, and is already under pressure with regards to whether or not Neymar will still be at the club next season.The 26-year-old is said to be unhappy in France, but Tuchel, who met with Neymar last week, has insisted the Brazilian is someone the team must be built around.  "I met Neymar last Sunday," he said, according to Sky Sports."It was an sb0bet important meeting. He's an artist, one of the best players in the world, a key player to help us win our matches."If we find a way to build a structure around him, so he can show all his talent on the pitch, I think we have a key player to win our games."I met a very friendly, very open guy for the first time. We started talking about football and I saw a smile on his face and that is what I want to sb0bet see."Neymar scored 28 goals and assisted a further 19 strikes in 30 games for PSG i the 2018/19 campaign, one that was cut short due to injury.

Visiter le site web du posteur Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 09:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Born to Kill Index du Forum -> L'Ambassade -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange